Thursday 14 June 2012

Chocolate Cake and Food Diary, Day 2

Good evening!

I was going to type this up and then got waylaid, turned computer off and realised "damn! Blog!" So computer went back on and I am here!!

I have a food diary and recipe just for you!

Today's food:

Breakfast

Banana
Banana and custard muller light

Snack

Small portion of baked bean lasagna
bistro salad
tomatoes

Coffee w/4 dashes skimmed milk (2)

Lunch

Remainder of lasagna
More salad and tomatoes

Dinner

Salmon Fillet (just microwaved)
Stuffed Pepper- with rice, quark, chilli flakes, garlic, chives and soy sauce
Rocket salad and tomatoes

Greek style muller (1/2)
hifi light 

Supper

2x chocolate cake (4)
coconut and dark choc muller light
summer fruits

Just a reminder of the colour coding:

Green = Superfree Food
Black = Free Food
Pink = Healthy Extras
Blue = Syns

So my Healthy Extras and syns today

HEA- Milk (will have tea and some measured out milk before bed)
HEA- hifi light (have one left to have as they are 2 for a B and only had one so far)
Syns for today= 6 1/2
Syns so far this week = 12 1/2

I feel like I've eaten lots today- I am very full- but I'm sure I'll find room for another hifi bar and a cuppa- always room for a cuppa.

The only reason why I have synned the milk is that there was no way to accurately measure it (I was at starbucks and they don't have any measuring jug thingies) I am being very good so I thought it would be better to syn the dashes rather than guess a measurement for the healthy extra.

So- this chocolate cake that I mentioned- and had 2 of. I remembered it being mentioned at a SW group I went to a few weeks ago. I also saw it on a Facebook page I go on (Diet Momma). I've been meaning to try it out so thought tonight "what the hell". Made one and it didn't last long so decided to make another one and make it a bit more presentable for a picture.

Here is the recipe:

1x egg
1x sachet (or 11g) of options hot chocolate powder
1 dessert spoon sweetener (I thoroughly recommend Asda's own granulated stuff- it's like canderal but without the horrid after taste!)

Beat the egg, mix in the sweetener and chocolate powder.
Heat in the microwave for 1 1/2 minutes

Voila! Chocolate cake!

It's not the greatest cake in the whole world, but you know what? For 2 syns it's pretty darn tasty!

I recommend having it with berries and a coconut (with chocolate sprinkles) muller light yoghurt. Fab sweet hit if you need it- and only 2 syns each!

Today has been a good day. I'm still a bit moody and seem to be getting lonely a lot. I spent a few hours with Chris and got a lift home off her husband. I rushed around to get ready for work (They called me and asked if I could do a few hours tonight- of course, I said yes!)

I got home and mum had been for a meal with her best friend- they were both a bit pickled. Mum, just before she was going to bed, decided to run a bath. Forgot about said bath and flooded the kitchen (which I have done before so can't really judge!)

I've not done much since then, mainly just read inboxes and emails, replied to most of them and now I think it is time for bed!

I'm still overtired, weirdly enough- even though I am sleeping a good 7 hours- albeit pretty disturbed sleep. I'm going to have a long think over the next few days as to what is really going on in my head. Spring clean and sort out the rubbish in there!

At least my eating is good- sticking to plan and being rather positive about that- I am really hoping that those scales are nice to me on Tuesday!

On a very positive note- Julie is back! She sent me a little message on Facebook chat this morning just before I set out to see Chris. It's good to have her back and I look forward to catching up with her on Tuesday! Hopefully she'll have a little present for me (my target badge!!) 

Ok time for bed for me- with my cuppa and hifi light!

Hopefully another update tomorrow with more food!

Much Love,
Tanya x

No comments:

Post a Comment